• 17´6 oz potatoes
• Olive Oil from Spain
• For the spicy bravas sauce:
• 10,5 oz Spanish tomate frito, or passata
• 1 tsp Tabasco sauce
• 1 chilli
• 1 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain
• 1 tsp of wine vinegar
• Black pepper
1. Wash but don't peel the potatoes. Boil them in a pan with plenty of water and a little salt.
2. Once they’re soft, remove from the heat and leave to cool to room temperature. Once they are cool, peel and cut the potatoes into even chunks.
3. Fry the potatoes for three minutes in a frying pan with very hot Olive Oil from Spain until they brown slightly.
For the bravas sauce:
1. In a small pan, mix the tomate frito sauce, chilli, a dash of Tabasco, Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain, vinegar and salt and pepper. Heat the mixture and set aside.
1. Remove the potatoes from the frying pan and blot away any excess oil before arranging them on a plate. Cover with the bravas sauce.