• 14 oz of potatoes
• 7 oz of carrots
• 4,5 oz of canned peas
• Half a can of bell pepper
• 4,4 oz of canned tuna
• Two eggs
For the mayonnaise:
• Three egg yolks
• 7,8 inch of extra virgin olive oil from Spain
• Half a lemon (or a tablespoon of vinegar)
1. Peel the potatoes and carrots, cut them into cubes and put them to cook in a saucepan covered with water and salt for about 15 minutes until soft but not falling apart. Drain everything and let cool.
2. Cook the eggs separately in water with a pinch of salt for ten minutes.
3. Pour the egg yolks, the juice of half a lemon, salt and a splash of extra virgin olive oil into the blender. We begin to beat while we continue adding the rest of the oil slowly and without stopping until we obtain a thick mayonnaise. We test and rectify it with salt if necessary.
4. Mix the potatoes and carrots with the peas. Add the peeled and chopped hard-boiled eggs, add the shredded tuna (keeping a few pieces to garnish) and cover with the mayonnaise. We mix everything well and put it in the fridge.