Olive Oil Popcorn
• 10,5822 oz of corn kernels
• 0, 0022 oz of Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain
• Sea salt
• Ground black pepper to taste
1. Heat the Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain in a pot. The pot should be one with a thick bottom to prevent the kernels from burning. Add two or three kernels and partially cover the pot.
2. Keep your ears open! When you hear the kernels pop into popcorn, add the rest of the kernels and partially cover the pot again.
3. Gently shake the pot back and forth over the heat to prevent the kernels from sticking to the bottom. When you hear the kernels popping every two to three seconds, our Extra Virgin Olive Oil popcorn is ready.
4. Remove the pot from the heat, wait for the popping to stop, then pour the popcorn into a bowl. Drizzle with some more Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain and a pinch of sea salt and ground black pepper. Your Extra Virgin Olive Oil popcorn is now ready for snacking. Easy, right?