Pumpkim bread with Extra Virgin Olive Oil
• 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
• 1 tablespoon baking soda
• 1/2 tablespoon baking poder
• 1/2 tablespoon salt
• 1/4 tablespoon. ground ginger
• 1/4 tablespoon ground nutmeg
• 10 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil from Spain
• Cooking spray, for pan
• 2 c. all-purpose flour
• 1 1/4 c. granulated sugar
• 1 c. pumpkin puree
• 1/4 c. sour cream
• 2 large eggs
• 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
• Cinnamon-sugar (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Line an 8“-x-4” loaf pan with parchment paper then grease with extra virgin olive oil from Spain.
2. In a large bowl, whisk together flour, cinnamon, baking soda, baking powder, ginger, nutmeg, and salt.
3. In a separate large bowl using a hand mixer, beat extra virgin olive oil from Spain, sugar, pumpkin puree, sour cream, eggs, and vanilla.
4. Gradually add dry ingredients to wet ingredients until just combined. Transfer batter to prepared pan then sprinkle with cinnamon-sugar, if using.
5. Bake until a toothpick inserted into the center of the loaf comes out clean, around 50 minutes or 1 hour.