Cedar planked salmon filets topped with garlic & herb sauce fueled by James Brown
Garlic & Herb Ingredients
• 1/2 cup cilantro, chopped
• 2-3 tablespoons dill, chopped
• 1 fresh lemon, juiced
• 1/2 lemon zest
• 1 tablespoon Chili powder
• 3 garlic cloves, minced
• 3 tablespoons parsley
• 3 tablespoons of EVOO
1. First coat my salmon with EVOO from spain and season with #salt #pepper & #paprika!
2. Then slice them into nicely portioned filets and placed them on soaked cedar planks.
3. Once they were placed I creat the garlic & herb sauce to coat the filets with a nice pasty layer.
4. Now they were ready to hit the grill!
Set the kettle grill up for indirect at 325 and let them cook until 145 internal!
5. The flavors are phenomenal and the olive oil from Spain is what brought all the flavors together and enhance the experience with their excellent flavor & aroma characteristics!.