Ingredients (4 pax)
• 4 eggs
• 14 oz firm silken tofu, fried in Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain
• Soy sprouts
• 1/2 cucumber, peeled julienned
• 1/2 green bell pepper, cored seede cut into rings
• 16 shrimp crackers (garnish)
For the dressing:
• 1/4 cup crunchy peanut butter
• Juice of 1 lime
• 1 tablespoon honey
• 1 tablespoon soy sauce
• 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
1. Place the eggs in a saucepan of cold water and boil them. Cook for 10 minutes, then plunge eggs into cold water to cool. Shell the eggs then cut them in halfs.
2. Mix the remaining salad ingredients except the shrimp crackers in a bowl. Add the egg halves.
3. Put all of the dressing ingredients into a saucepan and heat gently, stirring until combined. Drizzle the dressing over the salad and then mix well again. Serve as soon as possible and then garnish on the top with 4 shrimp crackers per salad.