Salmorejo with ham and Olive Oil
• 2,2 lb ripe tomatoes
• 0,33 lb bread
• 0,05 pt Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain
• 2 garlic cloves
• 2 boiled eggs
• 0,22 lb ham Toasted breadcrumbs
1. Peel and dice the tomatoes. Peel the garlic and remove the germ.
2. Soak the breadcrumbs.
3. Put all of the ingredients, except the Picual Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain ,into a mixing bowl.
4. Stir while drizzling in the Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain until it becomes creamy.
5. Serve with some flaked ham and chopped egg white on top.
6. Add another drizzle of Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain for extra flavor.
7. To finish, accompany with toasted bread.