Huevos Rotos with Chorizo and Extra Virgin Olive Oil
• 2 eggs
• 2 medium potatoes (14 oz)
• 75 g chorizo
• Extra virgin olive oil for frying
1. Heat the extra virgin olive oil while peeling the potatoes and cutting them into slices. Fry them until golden brown, and once fried, leave them on paper towels to absorb and to remove excess oil and add salt to taste. Set aside.
2. Cut the chorizo into slices and pass it through the pan with a little extra virgin olive oil. When it changes color, remove it from the fire.
3. In a frying pan with plenty of extra virgin olive oil, fry the eggs one by one. Add salt to taste.
4. Place the potatoes on a tray or plate where you are going to serve them, spread the chorizo slices on top and place the eggs on top of everything. Serve it very hot.