• 6 apricots, cut into slices
• 12,34 oz wheat flour
• 2,82 oz corn flour
• 1.5 teaspoons of baking powder
• 1/4 teaspoon of salt
• 0.21 pint of olive oil from Spain
• 8,81 oz sugar
• 4 eggs
• 0,14 pint of milk
• 1 lemon
• 2 tablespoon lemon juice
1. Mix wheat flour, corn flour, salt and baking powder.
2. Beat the eggs with sugar and the olive oil from Spain. Add the grated lemon peel, lemon juice and milk.
3. Mix it with the mixture of the two flours in three batches. Add half of the apricots to the dough and transfer it to a mold prepared with olive oil.
4. Decorate the cake with the rest of the apricots. And lastly, bake everything at 374ºF for 35 minutes.