Spiced Lamb burgers with Olive Oil from Spain By Seamus Mullen
Ingredients (4 Serves)
• 1 llb ground lamb
• 1 clove garlic, grated
• 1 shallot, minced
• 1 egg, lightly beaten
• 1/4 cup Gluten Free bread crumbs or chopped almonds
• Chopped herbs (mint dill basil)
• 1 TBSP Harissa powder
• 1 tsp ground coriander powder
• 2 TBSP + 1 TBSP Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain
1. In a medium sized mixing bowl fold together all ingredients, setting aside 1 TBSP of Olive Oil for cooking.
2. Form into patties and season the outside with salt and pepper.
3. Heat up the remaining olive oil over medium high heat in a cast iron pan over medium high heat and sear the patties for 3-4 minutes per side.
4. Serve with soft cheese, sliced tomatoes and avocado in bib lettuce leaves.