Cocoa cream, hazelnuts and Extra Virgin Olive Oil
• 3.5 oz peeled and roasted hazelnuts
• 5.3 oz of sugar
• 7 oz of chocolate fondant
• 3.5 oz white chocolate
• 3.5 oz whole milk
• 5.3 oz of extra virgin olive oil
1. Put the hazelnuts and the sugar in a blender, crush very finely until the grain of the sugar and the pieces of hazelnut are not noticeable.
2. Scrape the remains of the walls of the blender with a spatula and add the chocolates so that the mixture is crushed correctly.
3. To the cream obtained, add the milk and the extra virgin olive oil from Spain and put in a saucepan over medium heat. Mix until everything is well integrated.
4. When you see that a creamy and shiny cream has formed, remove it from the saucepan and serve it in a jar. Let it cool before consuming.