Avocado ice cream
• 2 soy yogurts
• 1 avocado
• 6,7 oz. water
• 7, 05 oz. sugar
• 0,2 oz neutral jelly
• 1,7 oz. extra virgin olive oil from Spain (Empeltre variety)
• Mint leaves
1. Beat the avocado.
2. Mix the water and sugar to make a syrup and add the gelatin.
3. Add the extra virgin olive oil from Spain, emulsify with the mixer and let cool.
4. Add the yogurt, mix and freeze.
5. It is advisable from time to time to remove from the freezer and remove it so that it does not crystallize.
6. In the case you have an ice cream maker, add the mixture and churn.