Tuna and tomato salad
• 4 ripe beef tomatoes
• 8 new potatoes, cooked and halved
• 14,1 oz can or jar, best tuna, drained
• 8oz French beans, trimmed and cooked
• Handful watercress
• 3 tbsp Garlic and Herb Dressing (see below)
• 16 black olives
• 2 fresh bay leaves
• 4 garlic cloves thinly sliced
• 5 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain
• Grated zest of 1 lemon
• 6 tbs freshly chopped herbs (e.g. chives, parsley, sage etc.)
1. Place bay in a small saucepan with the garlic.
2. Add 1 tbs of Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain and heat gently for a couple of minutes or until the oil begins to sizzle.
3. Remove from the heat. Stir in lemon and remaining the oil and set aside for half an hour. Remove bay leaves from dressing.
4. Chop herbs and toss with pasta and mix in the dressing.
5. Slice tomatoes and place in a large bowl.
6. Add potatoes, tuna chunks, beans and watercress.
7. Spoon over Garlic and Herbs Dressing and toss lightly.
8. Divide between 4 plates and finish with a sprinkling of black olives